The second in a series concerning building faith both religious and a general ability to increase one’s belief system to better accomplish our goals in this life while (for some) preparing for the next life in eternity. Granted, it is understood not all men/women have faith or want it. If you are among those, this will be useless to you. Sorry, can’t make everyone happy. lol)
For those looking for some direction in this area, first, I commend you for your interest as this has the potential to enable you to move from where you are to a better place and condition.
Next, please allow me (60+ years of learning these things) to assist in your progress.
Thirdly, I use the Bible primarily to enable this moving forward for you. Again, if that is objectionable, I am sorry, It is what I know best and it has worked for me.
Psalm 143:1 Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
When we pray, we want to be assured God hears us and answers us. When King David wrote this Psalm he expressed the general hope of all mankind.
James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
This verse gives assurance that when we pray, we can expect help in sickness, having our spirit lifted up, and assurance of our sins (breaking God’s laws) being forgiven and cleared from our record.
Just these two scriptures alone should increase your faith that God is and will work on your behalf.
To win wars it takes sacrifice. To be successful, it takes sacrifice. To make it to Heaven, it takes sacrifice.
Definition: an act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more important or worthy.
Question? What do you value? Is it worth giving up to achieve your goals? What do you expect the outcome to be?
I am going to use a program called Wealthy Affiliate (which I am using to produce this) to share some insights on how to increase faith, through prayer and the necessary sacrifices to do it.
I joined this in 2017 but didn’t do anything with it. In February 2022 I restarted it and I am having good success. The process is what I am drawing my directions for increasing faith from.
- It is necessary to read and follow the training, whether in a program such as this, or to increase your faith in anything.
- As you begin to apply the lessons, questions will come up on how best to proceed. For this you need a community of ‘believers’ to assist you in moving forward.
- Be persistent because not every person approaches the answer in the same way. Therefore, you may have to ask the question again or phrase it differently.
- Don’ be in a hurry! It takes time to build something that is profitable and long-lasting.
- Share your successes and setbacks so others may benefit from those experiences.
- Build friendships as you go. You will need friends more than you know now.
- Develop ideas (niches) that you are sure others will want to know about. For this you will need some help from programs that specialize in these searches. For Bible faith, use the Bible, various translations, Bible aids and experienced followers of this faith. With a program like Wealthy Affiliate, a tool called Jaaxy will help. You can also use Google Analytic, ASK and numerous others.
- As you move forward in knowledge and experience, your faith (in your ability to succeed) will increase.
- Seek comments on your progress. This will help you know you are moving in the right direction.
- Celebrate your victories!
- Don’t be content with mediocre results. Press on to higher heights and greater victories!
- LASTLY (for now), try to help others find the path you have found, sharing shows caring; caring brings its own benefits.
PRAYER IS COMMUNICATION
Here, it is people with people. In other settings, it is person to person with God. Another possibility is helping others by answering their Questions (petitions). Communication is a necessary part of growth. Without it, you can stagnate.
In all of this, you move forward faster if you are having fun, that is, enjoying what you are doing.
I enjoy doing this. Hope you enjoyed and learned something. Come back.