WHOA! LOOK AT ALL THAT SPACE!
Sometimes when we get ready to write a blog, all we see is blank space. What am I going to put in this emptiness?
1.the state of containing nothing.”the vast emptiness of space” Oxford dictionary of languages
- Similar: vacantness, bareness, blankness, clearness, barrenness, desolation, lack of contents, lack of adornment, voidness, meaninglessness, hollowness, idleness, ineffectiveness, ineffectuality, uselessness, futility, worthlessness, fruitlessness, insubstantiality, purposelessness, pointlessness, aimlessness, valuelessness, senselessness, banality, triviality, insignificance, unimportance, bootlessness, void, vacuum, vacuity, empty space, blank space, gap, vacancy, hiatus, hole, hollow cavity, chasm, abyss, gulf, expressionlessness, vacuousness, glaze, fixedness, woodenness, stoniness, impassivity, emotionlessness, unresponsiveness, inscrutability, lack of life, lack of animation.
- Opposite: crowdedness, fullness, meaningfulness, worth, expressiveness.
2. “the quality of lacking meaning or sincerity; meaninglessness.”
- “he realizes the emptiness of his statement”
As you can see there are 53 ways to express ’emptiness’ whereas only a few opposites are listed. There are many more to be had if we just make opposite meanings for the negative attitude.
To me that means, emptiness is not really empty. We just start looking at it differently and the stars that are hidden in the daylight, become clear in the darkness.
Ideas are like that. They hide when we are looking for them, but appear when we change our viewpoint.
Do you see what I mean?
HOW DO I TURN THE LIGHTS OFF?
- Wait for an empty moment to appear.
- When a ‘dark place’ shows itself, look for stars.
- If ‘blankness’ stymies you, talk about blankness.
- Vacancies can seem to choke us with the fear of nothing, emptiness. Explore them. Identify them.
- Ineffectiveness tries to build walls to stop forward motion. Search out why you are being ineffective. Ask for help to discover reasons why you are being ineffective.
- In short, take the very words describing your problem and inform on them – uncover their ineffectiveness at holding your creativeness back.
When we address the emptiness, we get inventive, ergo.: this blog.
AMAZINGLY WHEN WE TURN THE NEAR LIGHTS OFF, THE FAR LIGHTS ARE SHOWN
Slowly it dawns on you that the emptiness is not empty, rather, it is full of possibilities!
Recently, Diana Shapiro, from the United Kingdom (hope I got that right, if not, I apologize, Diana), started sharing keyword ideas in her blogs. As she talked about a common household implement (vacuum cleaners), possibilities began to form in my mind as to blogs I could write on this subject and connected with those, ways to monetize my blog.
Thank you, Diane.
This triggered other simple everyday items we all use that could be connected to affiliate sources.
THE STARS BEGAN TO SHINE!
THE ‘ON PURPOSE’ CIRCUS
Have you ever wondered who invented a circus? This was an ‘on purpose’ idea that has grown and brought delight to multitudes in near and far away lands. It is made up of many parts and each part has many other parts. But there is at least a three-fold purpose for their existence:
- To delight and amaze onlookers with sights specially designed for that purpose, and
- To create a living and income to support animals, people, actors, cooks, laborers, etc.
- to provide a living for the creators of the circus.
BLOGS ARE ‘ON PURPOSE’ CREATIONS
We don’t take time and effort to just write gibberish. We write with a purpose and to make a point that is valid information to aid in connecting others to items or stuff they are searching for, and to make it easy for them to find and obtain.
Therefore, we research and locate these items and give sufficient and interesting input with connecting tools so they can do more than “READ ALL ABOUT IT” – they can actually find and acquire it.
This also enables us to be paid for our service.
I am enabled to provide this information because I was introduced to Wealthy Affiliate which is an online company opening a door to develop an online business by providing all the training, tools and support needed to succeed in this line of work. If you have been looking for an opportunity like this, click on the blue highlighted link above and check it out.
(Disclaimer: I do receive remuneration should you decide to take advantage of this opportunity.)
As you can see, there is a way to get unstuck and come up with interesting and informative blogs.
Started empty. Now almost 800 words later, we have this!
REMEMBER, A BLANK CANVASS HAS INFINATE POSSIBILITIES!