BEEN TRYING TO MOVE FORWARD IN TRAINING, BUT GOT STUCK IN SOME MUCK
The muck I’m refering to is adding AdSense to my blog. I have an account, but using it is like getting stuck in some mud. Slow going and unsure footing.
AbieAJ responded with some direction. Thanks Abie.
I am sharing my problem and progress so it might help someone else as I go through the process.
Go to: Google Adsense – 9 tips to Help You Get Accepted (by AbieAJ).
- Have at least 40 articles on your blog that are SEO compliant.
- Have 24 so far. Not sure if all are SEO compliant so have to get to work on that.
- These blogs should be at least 1,000 words in length. Opps. Most of mine are only about 500.
- Missing Affiliate Disclaimer. She provides direction to templets on Site Content to fix these.
- Don’t use third-party ads or affiliate links.
- This is if you haven’t been approved for Google Adsense.
- Use a custom domain and email address.
- Got this.
- Get a Google Analytics Account and add the code to your Webpages. Follow Jay’s training on the subject of Google Analytics: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/beginner-s-guide-to-google-anaylitics
- heading there now. be back with results….
- BACK – not doing AdSense
- Google Analytics is installed and working.
- Moving on to next level of training.
Now that I have progressed past this muck, I’m moving on.